Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You Revive Me



I sat in my driveway when I got home just to breathe for a second and pray. I am a lot more exhausted than I thought I would or could every be. As of this past Monday my day starts at 4am. I get up feed Copelyn, then take time for me to exercise. I finish up about 6:30 jump in the shower & hurry to get ready. By 7 am I feed Copelyn again. Then until 8:15 I spend time loving on her and giving her plenty of kisses. I leave the house at 8:15 and get to work by 9. I quickly wipe my tears when I pull into work and pull myself together ( I hope I can stop crying when I leave her soon!). Then I have to put on my big girl pants and go into my rotation. I usually get home about 6 where Scott quickly hands me Copelyn because he is so wiped! (She is a precious, sweet baby BUT she is very high maintenance!!) I feed her at about 7, do bath time, and then we sing worship music until she falls asleep at about 8:30-9pm. Then I prepare for the day quickly and jump into the bed to get some sleep before Copelyn wakes up at midnight to eat! Whew! Typing it made me realize how tired I am! I wouldn't trade it for the world though! My goodness I love her so much!

So for the next five weeks please pray for me! It is a lot harder than I thought to work 40 hours a week and leave your little one. I want to be good at it all. Full time mommy/full time wife/full time student!!

Yesterday Scott called me from home because Copelyn had been screaming for two hours. I felt so helpless because all I could offer was the little advice I knew to calm her down a bit. (go outside, turn on the fan, give her a bath, or dance with her haha) It made me so sad to know I couldn't be there to rock her & console her. Next week Copelyn starts going to the babysitters. She is such a wonderful, sweet lady!! I think this will help Copelyn and I so much!

The song I posted is so refreshing to me and I hope it will be to you too! Even though I feel really tired I know God will revive me because he doesn't give me anything I can't handle! As much as I wish I had a little bit more time home with sweet Copelyn I know this is all in his plan for me and before long I will graduate & be a full time pharmacist! I just keep telling myself if I do this now then I can take Copelyn to Disney World & Disney Land when she is older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment