Monday, July 11, 2011

God is Everywhere...Always!

Such great news! God is always with you and for you where ever you may go! This was so evident to me this past weekend at a wedding we attended.

Let me start from the beginning...last year God put a beautiful person into my life named Kristy. She is funny, bold, real, and of course beautiful inside and out. Who knew that she would play such an important role in God's plan for my life. When I miscarried in February she was one of the few people I let in and boy did she do an awesome job keeping me accountable. I remember one day I called her on my way home in tears. You never have to worry about Kristy not answering her phone or making time for you because she makes all of her friends a priority! Well, this particular day when I called her I was feeling down and listing to her all the horrible things in my life at the moment. She let me get it all out but then at the end of the conversation she told me to go home and make a list of everything I am grateful for! I had like 100 things on my list and boy did my perspective of my life change.

Saturday Scott and I had the privilege of watching Kristy and her now husband Chris get married! It was perfect...not too hot...and NO RAIN! God was everywhere at this wedding.

We got to spend some time with a couple from my school. It was so great to hear their story and how God is doing amazing things in their life. I was in awe listening to the wife talk about their 5 years of marriage and the ways God had always provided for them.

We also got to meet a couple who Kristy had connected me with a few months back. This couple had lost a baby and it was so refreshing for me to hear her story a few months ago. We had only exchanged emails back and forth. She encouraged me so much and even let me in to the darkest parts of losing their baby. She now has a beautiful baby girl and it was so great to hear how God had a perfect plan in their life as well. There were bad days where I would just go back to read her testimony knowing that one day God would provide for me again. Finally, Saturday night I got to meet this couple and talk with them for a good 30 minutes. God did it once again...provided relationships abundantly to bring us through such a hard time.

My point is God never stops working or doing his thing!! He is always present and always loving you. Just in one night he provided great Godly conversation to bring my spirits up! You never know what he is going to do but one thing is for sure he does very amazing things!! And the stories he creates in peoples lives amaze me even more.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, and so true! Glad God is using others to speak to you so clearly right now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete