Saturday, March 26, 2011

M.I.A

Wow! I have really been MIA. I am sorry. My weeks for the next seven weeks are crazy busy. I don't even really have time to sit. In the mean time my sweet husband has been pulling Mr. HGTV in our kitchen. I would love to say WE have been working on it but that would be a lie. He has done it ALL.

Of course through remodeling our kitchen I felt God telling me something. I looked at our kitchen before and then look at it almost finished & I get this image of a broken life in my head and the way God renews our spirits. He is able to take a life and reconstruct it totally if you allow him in. It is not an overnight project for sure but overtime he renews your spirit and makes you whole again. We are on week 2 of remodeling our kitchen and it is still not done. The remodeling of anything takes time and that is why we have to be patient. God is working on us and in us daily. It is not an overnight process. It is a life process. Daily he does new things, puts new things on your heart, but it is up to you to act. You have to be willing to let him work in you and he will do great things.

Listen to the song I posted above this post. You are More by Tenth Avenue North. He gives a great message and then sings an awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment