Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Things...

I was thinking today about Scott turning 30 this year. This sparked a question in my mind...What are 30 things I want to do before I turn 30??? So here is my list and they are in no particular order of importance! Hope you enjoy

1. Have another baby or maybe 5 babies!
2. Try to read 5 good books...(I hate to read...literally! So my goal is to make this happen)
3. Go on a hot air balloon ride
4. Go skydiving
5. Buy land that has potential for a farm and build our dream home we have designed
6. Go to Africa on a Mission Trip
7. Get Molly professionally trained
8. Learn to coupon (I coupon now...in fact I saved 46.22 today on my groceries...but I want to be that person that they pay me to buy groceries)
9. Read my entire Bible..again!
10. Learn to smock clothes for my children one day
11. Enter my chocolate poundcake in a baking contest
12. Put together a family cookbook
13. Run a marathon
14. Watch the entire Lost Series with my hubby
15. Go to a Miami Dolphins and Miami Heat game
16. Make dirt cups with the gummy worms in them that we used to eat in like Kindergarten...Love those things!
17. Stop worrying so much about other people.
18. Learn how to shag dance with my hubby!
19. Share my testimony to women
20. Learn how to sew my own curtains and place mats
21. Go to Bora Bora
22. Go to Ireland
23. Go on a Greek Isles Cruise
24. Start yoga and pilates
25. Start calling my friends more rather than texting.
26. Try to convince my mom and step dad they should move to Georgia
27. Learn my true decorating style...right now I believe it is a cross between country/vintage
28. Open a GiGi's cupcake store in Dacula, GA! (Although this is far-fetched...I had to put it on my list)
29. Go on a 20 mile hike with Scott and not fear coyotes & bears
30. Start my own vegetable garden

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Open that cupcake store!! I'll come work with ya :)

    ReplyDelete