Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goodbye Facebook...

The other night my sweet Father-in-law challenged me to get rid of facebook for 60 days. I love a challenge! But there has to be some kind of reward! So we bet that if I could leave it for 60 days he would take me to dinner and if I caved and got on I would take him to dinner. To make the story even more funny....he didn't trust that I wouldn't get on so he devised the plan to change my password so I would not know it as well as change the email to Scott's so I couldn't change the password again! Too funny! So here I am two days in to a world without ANY facebook and my life is much better. Instead of checking on my friends through their status updates or photo albums I have actually called them. Facebook has made us lose our intimate relationships with the people we care about the most. I also have had so much more time on my hands. I didn't realize how much time I was spending on facebook. Yesterday I got home and cleaned the whole house! I am so much more productive. Well...we will see how this 60 day challenge goes. I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. I found you :) I never realized WHY you quit facebook. LOVE IT. And love the life lessons from it! Are you going to get back on after 60 days, or are you done!?

    ReplyDelete