Friday, April 23, 2010

Who are my vendors?

I get this question so much from brides to be so I thought I would write a helpful blog to let you know who I am using to pull off our big day. I have been blessed beyond belief and the most wonderful people are playing a part in our wedding. I would recommend any of them to you in a heart beat.

First and foremost, my wedding planner is Denise Myers. She is amazing and can take absolutely any idea you have in your head and turn it into the most magnificent wedding. She is also my florist, and I have never seen anyone do flowers like this girl can! Her website is www.trusoweddings.com.

My photographer is Mary Anne Morgan. I love her pictures so much! She was a must have for Scott, and actually the only thing he really asked for was for Mary Anne to do our pictures. She is able to read your personalities and put them into pictures. She spends so much time editing and making sure everything is perfect. Her website is www.maryannemorganphotos.com.

Our videographer is Keith from Apollo Productions. He did my sister-in-law's wedding in December and we loved his work so much we hired him. His website is www.apolloproductions.com.

Our reception will take place at the Carl House and the inhouse Chef there will be handling all of our catering. The Chef is amazing and I have never tasted food so good. I will be a bride that eats on my wedding day for sure!

Our wedding favors are being made by CupKates. I found her through church and she creates the most wonderful desserts. Her website is http://cupkatesforyou.blogspot.com/

I am sure I am forgetting something but I will post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment