Thursday, August 25, 2011

25 on the 25th!

Well, I guess this is my Golden Birthday. Scott informed me of this the other day and it got me thinking...Am I supposed to do something special!? I asked Scott this and knowing how gullible I am he told me that yeah I was supposed to go to the mall and break dance in front of a group of people. Good thing I googled it before I performed that performance. haha

It has been an absolutely wonderful day! So many people have called/texted & if I wasn't on my pharmacy rotation I would respond to everyone(so I apologize for ignoring you all! Nothing personal..I just started getting behind with it at Midnight last night!) But I really feel the love so thanks!

Scott always seems to make my birthdays EXTRA special. He is a very thoughtful man. He started yesterday by letting me go get an ultrasound! I have been having these awful cramps that keep me up at night & having had a loss I just couldn't come to ease that I wasn't sleeping from the pain. So yesterday we went to get an ultrasound from this sweet lady who actually works at a doctor's office and has her own 3D/4D place. She was so good to us and since she had a loss too she understood completely how I was feeling. Best birthday present ever!


I got up this morning at 4:30am to meet a friend at the gym to exercise! It was a wonderful way to start the day. Then when I got home at 6am I was served breakfast in bed. I have quite the chef for a husband...SEE! Then he wrote me a very sweet card. He loves to write (like me!) so his card was so beautiful.


Then we met for a late lunch at Jersey Mike's. I have been CRAVING a turkey sandwich and unfortunately you are not supposed to have deli meat unless it is heated to 165 degrees. (STUPID! if you ask me!) So we went on over to Jersey Mike's and they were nice enough to heat the meat for so I could enjoy a yummy turkey sandwich for my birthday!

I got home and my brother-in-law Mike surprised me with painting our down stairs room for me! He is the best! And boy was I surprised! I loved it!

Then when Scott got home he arrived with a cookie cake!! And I have already eaten 3 pieces! Don't worry I am eating for two haha!


For my birthday present my family, Scott's whole family, and Scott all pitched in to get me a nice camera/video recorder! I have absolutely no idea how to use it but I love it! I asked for it simply so my creative hubby could take pictures of our family & videos. Maybe one day I will become more technologically oriented.




And one last thing, my sweet mom sent me money to get Fall decorations for our house! Here is my mantle but it is still in the works!


Last but not least here is a true belly picture at 15 weeks! The other one I took in my last blog I was technically 13 weeks!(Sorry!) I promise for some of these pictures I will actually do my hair and put on my face!


And there is Ms. Molly! She wanted to say hi!


Now that I have woken up from a two hour nap we are off for Barbeque!



No comments:

Post a Comment