Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh August 18...I am glad you are passing!

I have dreaded this day for a while now. This is the day our baby we lost in February was due. I don't really have any words today because I am so drained. But I am joyful in the fact that I don't have to prepare or think about getting to this day anymore! I am not going to lie...it hurts my heart today but I am excited in the fact that God is in control and he knows the plan for my life. I am so glad I have no control!

In my weakness I turned to the book of Job today.

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." -Job 9:10

We won't ever know what God is up to behind the scenes of our current struggle but I promise you he always has a sovereign plan. Just reciting this verse over and over again today made me smile so big to know that the creator of my being, the man who loved me so much that he sent his son to die for my sins, still loves me to this day and will love me every day of my life. He will continue to perform wonderful miracles and blessings in my life. And even on the days I doubt him and his ability he reminds me he has this whole world in his hands including my little world & in his timing he will give to me the desires of my heart.




1 comment: