Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Weekend Getaway!

Scott and I headed to the mountains this weekend to meet my family and my mom's high school buddies who so graciously let all of us stay in their beautiful house. Even though I have been sick for a few days (and still feel awful!!) nothing will stop me from seeing my family!

Friday we got in late and they cooked a wonderful dinner for us. We sat around the fire & talked for a while but this pregnant lady can't last long! By about 10pm I was falling asleep on the couch!

Saturday morning Scott & I cooked a big breakfast for everyone! It was so yummy! Breakfast is my favorite meal so I love to go all out for a yummy Southern breakfast! Then we headed out to town! We went to a craft show where we bought Copelyn 10 bows and 10 headbands! We also got her a dress! This child will be well-clothed! Then we went to a bunch of mountain consignment stores! We found this one place that had a cute small antique wheel barrel to keep toys in for Copelyn & they had antique green birds to match her room. Then Saturday night everyone got to feel Copelyn move! I was so glad my mom got to feel her since I don't get to see her very much!

And then today we left! It is always so nice to see everyone but it takes me about a week to recover from leaving them! We always have the best time!

Here are some pictures from our trip and of course my belly picture at 23 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment