Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moving right along....

Well, we have officially hit 25 weeks!! We have had the best time organizing Copelyn's nursery and hanging some things on the walls. I am still anxiously awaiting her name to hang on the wall that I ordered. We had an appointment this past week. Everything went wonderfully! Copelyn was wiggling around like crazy and her heart beat was loud & strong. I love that sound! I have stayed within the limits of weight gain so far for where I am in my pregnancy. I just close my eyes when I step on the scale though....haha! I have never seen those numbers before! So far I have gained 12 pounds so we are on track to gain about the right amount. Either way though, it doesn't matter as long as I have a healthy baby in my arms in February! I don't have any weird cravings or anything & I am not any more hungry. I do have days though (more in the last two weeks) where I want FRENCH FRIES! I used to just put it off but now I have been treating myself at least once a week! I have to say the new Wendy's Natural Cut French Fries are to die for and Copelyn agrees! She goes crazy when those hit my tummy. We have continued to exercise and keep up our routine. I do get winded more easily and have to take more breaks but I still enjoy just doing something daily. I drink A LOT of water! I Probably consume about 1 Liter just when I am exercising which isn't good for the bladder! So it takes us a little longer to get through our workout due to potty breaks but we make it! I still haven't been very good about doing my kegal exercises. Honestly, I can't quite figure out if I am doing them right! haha Oh well, I do the best I can!

Copelyn doesn't move very much. She has her moments and it is typically only when she wants to do it not when we are pushing on her trying to get her to move. The other night I was laying on our bed and all of a sudden I saw what looked like an elbow push against me. It was so weird. She kept doing it over and over again. It was so cool for Scott & I to watch. Other than that though she will give me a few nudges here and there. We call her "Thumper" because when we press on my stomach it feels like she thumps against us continuously.

I have gotten my first few books to read. One on breastfeeding and one on natural birth. My plan is to try it with no medicine and I have a very supportive doctor. She just goes with the flow. We start our birth classes too! I can't wait to learn because I honestly know nothing!

Next weekend we get our yearly Christmas pictures made. We are bringing Molly with us and I can't wait to see how they turn out! I love making Christmas cards!

I have some updates of Copelyn's room below. They were taken with my phone so not the best quality. The round mirror is something Scott found at TJ MAXX Homegoods. I wanted a square one...he wanted a round one. I guess Daddy won!! We still have a ways to go but it is getting there! At least our little girl has a nursery to sleep in!


1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks so beautiful:)! Make sure you anchor the heck out of that mirror when she gets to be about 9 months old, though:) We've learned the hard way with Cash and now Max and Louie, that once they can, they will kick things off the wall that are hung above the diaper changing stand:) I love all the pink and birds:) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete