Sunday, October 9, 2011

22 and 23 weeks!

Sorry I have not posted in a while! My rotation has been sucking the life out of me and by the time I get home all I want to do is go to sleep! We have been pretty busy people. Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch, apple picking, and a wedding all in one day! I was wiped! Then this weekend we had a date night Friday night, Saturday I went to lunch with some girlfriends and then we went to dinner with some friends in Athens, then Sunday we went out for a friends birthday, went to church, then out to dinner with some friends! It was crazy busy. I told Scott I want to put a date in my calendar where I just sit in my recliner all day and don't move!!

Copelyn is a pretty laid back, calm baby so far. She doesn't do much moving during the day but at night she gets pretty active for a good hour. She is funny. When we press on my stomach she will kick us back and it seems as though she knows her Daddy's hands because when he pushes she kicks him back really fast & hard! She must already love him more! Go figure.

Her room is coming a long very nicely. We added shelving to her closet and I have been organizing all her clothes. I can't wait for her furniture to get here in two weeks! Then I think it will really look like a room we can bring our baby girl home to in February.

Tonight we tried out a brand new church. We have been waiting for it to open now for a good while. We are so pumped about being a part of a church from the very beginning and watching it grow. Many of you probably have heard of Andy Stanley. If you haven't you should google him and listen to a sermon. Well, the church we are attending is called Gwinnett Church and it is one of his churches. We are so excited for the many opportunities to come and to be able to serve there.

Sorry for such a boring post! I am going to try to write some more encouraging words sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment