Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ultrasound Update!


We had an incredible ultrasound today! I have to say our doctor's office has become like family to us. They have been with us through the good, the bad, and the ugly & still greet us with a smile when we walk through the door. You know you call WAY too much when everyone in the office knows you by name! I have been good though...I haven't called to ask a question in THREE week!! That is good for me:)

First and foremost, Copelyn is still a GIRL! We took the chance and told everyone we were having a girl after 16 weeks knowing there would be a slight chance they could be wrong. We were relieved when Copelyn gave us a clear shot and we could tell for sure she was a girl! Good thing because her room is already pink, she already has monogrammed clothes, and her bedding is pink! We would have been in trouble!

Copelyn was perfect! She had ten fingers, ten toes, and the cutest little nose. She also had long legs & quite the little butt! She wouldn't be my child though if she didn't have some kind of butt! Sorry Copelyn it just runs in our family! All of her organs looked perfect! It amazes me every time I see her! I am so thankful God intricately designed her to make her unique in his image. I think he did a great job!

We got a lot of images today but I didn't have time to scan them so here is some taken with my phone! I will post more later!


And here is our spoiled puppy! She has a reality check coming in the next few months when she realizes she isn't an only child anymore! Oh good lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment