Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's the Little & Big Prayers...

God answers so many of my prayers both big and small.

For the past 4 years since I left Auburn I have prayed I would find someone who loved to exercise and would want to run/do the elliptical with me! I get pretty bored very easily and it is so nice to have someone to talk to. I was pretty spoiled at Auburn because I had two wonderful women who loved to run and we pretty much ran every day! Well, 4 years later God FINALLY answered this prayer! yay! For the past two weeks, I have been meeting my new friend Katie at 5am every morning to workout! I just feel so blessed!

Then there is the small prayer about finding a curtain for our living room! haha. I know silly, right!? Well after 5 months of searching hard we finally found one we actually both like! yay! And it was on sale! Even better!

Then there is the big prayers and the big blessings like our little baby being healthy. We had an ultrasound yesterday to find out the gender of our sweet little one. We tried so hard to go through with our original plan of having the ultrasound lady write it on a piece of paper & put it in an envelope to give to the cake people. We were going to wait until September 11 for our gender party to find out BUT when you are there in the moment it is just too exciting to pass up the news. So...we know what we are having!! But we will be keeping it a secret from everyone until we cut that yummy cake! Our baby is an active, running machine! It is precious! I was going to include some pictures from the ultrasound but Scott didn't want to compromise our party! haha! So instead I am posting my belly at almost 17 weeks! And I will be back to write again on September 11 with pictures of the baby!




2 comments: