Wednesday, September 28, 2011

20 weeks!

I can't promise I will be a faithful blogger every week but I will try! Week 20 has been busy. Like I said before I NEVER SIT DOWN! Right now my rotation is in Nutritional Support at a big hospital in the Atlanta Area. I am in the ICU a lot and it is just emotionally/physically demanding each and every day. I am pretty sure that today I walked at least 6 miles up stairs and around the hospital. Copelyn doesn't move much on days like today. I think she is probably just trying to sleep through it all. I can't say I really blame her!!

Scott has been working very hard to get the nursery painted. We put the bead board up for our first baby back in January so that has been done for quite some time. Now it just needs to be painted off white! I insisted that the walls be a light green or yellow but Daddy said NO WAY! He had to have pink! And honestly I am too exhausted to even put up a fight so I just gave in. Pink it is! Here is a picture of a corner of her room:) The rest was too messy to take a picture of at the moment.


And all of her bedding came in! Most of it is in boxes but I opened up some of it just to get a peak!


And of course her very first outfit I bought! It is nothing special but I just love the ruffle butt pants!


All week at the hospital people have been asking me "how far along I am!?" I love when they do this because this gives me the opportunity to brag on my Copelyn! And share my story. I am sure half these people don't want to know everything that we have gone through since February but I don't really care! haha I just feel like God uses me with our story so I will keep telling it!

Yesterday, we visited some friends at the hospital. One of them had just had their sweet baby girl! As we were leaving the hospital and paying our parking ticket the lady asked if we would be coming back? I don't know what came over me but I yelled, "YES in 20 weeks!." She said, "Wow, you are really excited!" I am very excited! I just can't wait until February! I am so thankful for the miracle God has created!

Tomorrow we have an ultrasound at 2:30pm. Just like any other ultrasound I am fearful. I have spent a lot of time praying over this the past week. I don't want to be scared to go see our baby on the ultrasound! I want to be excited and happy! I know so many of you are praying for us and trust me we feel it! Please pray though tonight and tomorrow for our baby and that she is healthy! Also, pray I can enjoy an ultrasound for once and not close my eyes.

I hope you all have a good week! I will update tomorrow or Friday with Copelyn's ultrasound!

James 1:2-4 Dear brothers and sisters when troubles come your way consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, Your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Here is a 20 week belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment