Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Come on People It is Christmas Time!

This is a real short post but I just felt the need to put it out there publicly what I witnessed today:

I went to Hobby Lobby to return some ornaments and get some stuff for Copelyn's scrapbook. After standing in line for 20 minutes I finally reached the register to only find out they had one return/exchange line & I had to go wait in it. For a pregnant girl who had to potty I was a little discouraged but rather than complain I made my way to the back of the long exchange line. As I was nearing the register I overheard the lady at the front of the line YELLING at the person ringing her up because they did not have enough of the wrapping paper she wanted. How this was the girls fault I still do not understand? The poor girl had tears strolling down her face. It took all of me to hold myself back and not cause a scene with this rude, mean lady. I am sure I could have taken her down with my hormonal self! haha

So let's remember when we are out in all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season what Christmas is really about. When you start to get frustrated please just think about all the wonderful things you have to be thankful for this holiday season rather than take it out on someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment