Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 30 weeks Copelyn!

Well, we have hit the 30's! Now it is all starting to get real and I am actually starting to get just a little stressed! I really realized this the other day when I began to pack her diaper bag. I honestly had no idea what I should and should not pack! My friend laughed at me lovingly when I told her I packed three diapers and some wipes. I guess I have a lot to learn these next 10 weeks.

Yesterday we celebrated Copelyn with all of our Georgia friends and family. My sister-in-laws & mother-in-law gave us the shower. It was absolutely beautiful & wonderful. I have to brag on them for a minute because I love them all dearly. It is so nice to have a "home away from my home" here in Georgia & to know if I ever need anything they will be there with open arms. Everyone that came to the shower was so fun & giving towards our little girl. I believe she is pretty much set for her first year of life! Her closet is full of clothes, mostly pink!! We are just so thankful for all the love & support our friends & family have provided for our family. We are very blessed!

I am feeling pretty good! My belly went through a growth spurt this past week! It was like over night...I woke up and just say WOAH! I think Scott thought that in a nice way as well! haha. I guess a big belly is a good thing because that means Copelyn is growing into a very healthy baby!

We have her nursery almost finished so hopefully by next week I will have the finished product to post. For now, Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment