Sunday, January 22, 2012

Never Once



Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Now that I have reached the 37 week mark of pregnancy I have become very anxious. I am so ready to meet my little girl. I know she will come when she is good & ready AND I already know God knows when that day will be. Sometimes it is so hard just to remember that God has EVERY SINGLE day of my life in his plan for me and that he knows best. I have been guilty though of trying all different methods to make me dilate more. I have been walking and exercising like a maniac! I know...crazy right!? Well, I love to exercise and I can't really explain to you where I get the energy from but for some reason I get out of bed every morning & make my way to the gym. Maybe my body is just on auto-pilot but hopefully this will help when it comes to the duration of my labor and maybe help me dilate. I have been drinking red raspberry leaf tea daily which is supposed to help strengthen my uterus according to all the Natural Birth books I have read. My question is how in the world did they ever find this out!? But I don't really care at this point...if it helped someone else in my mind it will help me! I have been eating pineapple like it is going out of style! For whatever reason this is supposed to bring on labor. And lastly I went to get a pedicure the other day...they say a foot massage could stimulate contractions. Who knows!? haha

I would like for Copelyn to stay in me until at least 38 weeks but hey that is only a week away! I guess part of me (the human side) just wants her here in my arms to know she will be okay. I realize though this is Satan feeding me negative thoughts. I chose ten years ago that I was going to give my life to Jesus and with that comes trusting him with my life every single day. As I near the date we miscarried last year I get more and more anxious and nervous. The truth is I have no control though over my life or Copelyn's life. God is in total control. Every single bad thought that may enter my head I have to stand strong & pray it out of me because I TRUST God with ALL MY HEART & SOUL. He is protecting Copelyn & me. Now that is something to CELEBRATE! As I listen to the song I posted it rings so true to my life. The chorus says: God never once did I ever walk alone, never once did you leave us on our own, You are faithful, God you are faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment