Tuesday, January 31, 2012

38 weeks OR One week to go!

I have been getting text messages all day wondering if Baby Copelyn is on her way yet! haha! I hope people know something that I don't know! Tomorrow I am getting my membranes stripped! I am so excited! haha Never thought I would be excited to feel pain! This little girl and I are fighting each other for space AND at some points I think she may just push right through my stomach! We are ready to have her in our arms. I have tried everything to induce my labor! The only thing I haven't tried is castor oil and I refuse to result to that one. I walk daily, eat pineapple daily, drink red raspberry leaf tea daily, and a few other things & NOTHING is working! I guess sweet little girl will come when she wants to BUT if she doesn't come by February 7 we will be induced!! I feel like I have been saying the same thing OVER and OVER again! Sorry for that!

On the other hand I want to brag on my husband a bit! He is so wonderful to me & I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I think this daily but last night in particular as he crawled into bed with me at 7:30pm (he is a night owl & yes I was ready to go to sleep at 7:30) after cooking me dinner and cleaning all the dishes I thought to myself & then told him later how grateful I was for his love. Then as I got back from the gym this morning I had breakfast (I am talking eggs and toast) waiting for me on the stairs and he made the bed! He does little things like this a lot and I always say thank you but sometimes I wonder if he really knows how much I appreciate his love. So it got me thinking today....do you tell the one you love how much you appreciate him/her enough? Just a simple thank you or I love you will do the trick.

2 comments:

  1. You may want to stop drinking the tea. If that is supposed to be strengthening your uterus it may be preventing it from contracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried pumping? It releases a oromone that triggers the uterus to contract. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete