Sunday, February 19, 2012

Living life with our Sweet Copelyn- 1st two weeks


We love our life with our sweet girl! It is so much more than I ever could have imagined & I absolutely love being Copelyn's mommy. Don't get me wrong though there are some days that I just have to cry. It can get stressful at times especially when your little one is crying and you can't fix it. Scott and I really haven't had any extra help since we have been home. It has just been Scott, Copelyn, and me trying to figure out how to do life together. I think we have been pretty darn successful! With that said my mom comes this Wednesday and I can't wait to have her here! It will give me a little break here and there & I get to spend time with my sister & my mommy! Even though I am 25 it is amazing how sometimes we just need our own mommy's! Copelyn is so sweet. She loves sleeping on my chest and cuddling me. Even though I know this is a bad habit I don't really care right now haha! I am going to enjoy this time with her! She has been breastfeeding like a champ! We haven't really had one issue...praise Jesus! I thought for sure we would considering how Divaish Copelyn acted during labor! Poor baby has developed a little gas the past two days and she wails a loud cry! I hate it...I wish we could fix it. We just purchased Mylicon drops so we are hoping this helps. Today we got Copelyn's newborn pictures done! I stood back in awe practically the whole time at my little girl. We feel so blessed that God gave her to us. This morning we watched church online and afterwards I told Copelyn...."Mommy loves you...Daddy loves you...and Most importantly Jesus loves you!" We got the biggest smile from her after I said this! Just makes my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment