Monday, November 7, 2011

26 weeks!

Well we are moving right along here and staying very busy! This past weekend I had my first baby shower with my school friends! Even though it was a bad weekend for everyone with rotations and all, we still had a blast with the people that could make it! I received so many nice things for Copelyn! I am so excited...now I just gotta figure out how to use this stuff!

Between this past Saturday and next Sunday I have to attend six different baby showers!! Babies Babies everywhere haha! I have so much fun attending these showers! It is so much fun to celebrate all these blessings!

Scott & I have been preparing for childbirth...well sort of. I got a book and I generally sit on our counter in the bathroom while he showers and read little tid bits to him. He has informed me as of last week that our insurance has changed & with our new insurance an epidural costs close to $1,000!!! That is craziness. So my sweet husband said, "Babe, you can tough it out!" Surely he was kidding! I am still planning to go all natural so my sweet husband may get his wish!

This past weekend we took our Christmas pictures! It is something we do every year! It amazed me this year how much Molly has grown and changed. She did so well. She loves the camera!! She is quite the little diva. Sometimes I have to remind her she is a DOG! I don't think she comprehends though! We used Lizzie Lemoine Photography this year! She was so wonderful & super affordable. I can't wait to get my Christmas Cards made!

Nothing really new with Mommy & Copelyn. She is growing for sure. She weighs about a pound & two thirds & is about 14 inches long! She is the size of an English hothouse cucumber. Only three more months to go and I get to meet my little one! She is already so loved by her Mommy & Daddy as well as all our friends & family!

Here is my belly at 26 weeks! I feel like I look like a giant hippo!

No comments:

Post a Comment