Thursday, February 3, 2011

Driving Home...

Some would say I have it bad with a 30 mile commute to school everyday in the good ole' Atlanta traffic! Well, it does stink some days but most days I am so thankful for it. I get tons of time to reflect, worship, and listen to the word. Well, today was an odd day. I got up at 4:30am went to boot camp with one of my best friends, went to school, went to the dentist, studied for a little while, then headed back to school for Kappa Epsilon initiation. I finally headed home around 7:00pm and there was still traffic!

Well, I got to thinking and reflecting. Tomorrow is our 12 week baby appointment. I am so nervous and excited! Generally in the morning and whenever I am in my car I sing to baby urbizo! He or She probably cringes at the sound of my voice. Tonight was especially revealing for me. I cried the whole entire way home which isn't a new thing for me lately. Everything makes me cry. The other night I cried at the Biggest Loser because they were all losing weight and I am gaining weight! haha

I keep thinking about how are Scott and I going to protect our precious baby from all this evil in the world. How am I going to be a good mother? How do I even make a bottle? What am I going to say to my baby when it asks me about life? As all these questions were running through my head one of my favorite songs came on the radio. I think it explains exactly what I need to tell our sweet baby.

It is called "These are the words I would say" by Sidewalk Prophets
I posted the song and the words on the post right before this one! Take time to listen to it! It will make you cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment